I was tagged by Becky. I’m supposed to write six weird things nobody knows about me and then tag six others. Okay…… Here it goes.
1) When I was a kid I would compusively count the syllables of everything that came out of my mouth. (26 syllables) I know, I know, weird. I no longer do this and I only did this for a short time – so don’t go judging me and my weirdness, okay!
2) I hate the taste of cilantro.
3) I have read works by Plato, Aristotle, Kant, Hume and Locke and the only thing I remember about any of them is their name. (How’s that for an Ivy League education?)
4) On October 15, 1991 at 12:01 a.m. I joined my track & field teammates by running naked around the Columbia campus singing “Roar Lions Roar”, the Columbia Fight Song. This run has been repeated each October 15th since. (Nothing perverted here! It was a male bonding thing that only 18-22 year-olds can think is a good idea).
5) I have an inch-long birthmark on my left shin that looks like a russet potato. When I was born, it was on my ankle.
6) When I was a kid I could never figure out how Encyclopedia Brown knew who did it.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.