Not-for-profit-dad asked me to do this. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Anyway, here it goes!
7 things I want to do before I die:
1. See a Major League Baseball game in every MLB park
2. Run for political office
3. Give my daughter away at her wedding
4. See an Olympic 200 and 400 meter final
5. Retire before the age of 60
6. Explore all 50 states
7. Have another baby (shhhh. Don’t tell my wife)
7 things I cannot do:
1. Change the oil in my car
2. Say no to a donut
3. Understand the appeal of “Carrot Top”
4. Picture myself old
5. Stop kissing my babies’ cheeks!
6. Sleep in
7. Wear cheap sunglasses
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
6. Small of the back
7. Independent streak
7 things that I say most often:
1. I love you more
2. I’m so tired
3. Hi Babies!
4. Do you want me to pick up dinner?
5. This is Matthew from the Y…
6. I need to talk to you about your budget
7. Who’s your Daddy?
7 celebrity crushes:
1. Shania Twain
2. Kristen Bell
3. Rachel Ray
4. Kelly Clarkson
5. Jennifer Garner
6. Kate Beckinsale
7. Gwen Stefani
7 people I want to do this: (Only if you want to!)
1. MIM (Also tagged by MetroDad, so come on MIM!)
2. Amy at Savage Stories (A twin mommy)
3. Aunt Liz
4. Andrea, my wife
5. Clare’s Dad
6. Eric at More Diapers
7. BIYF (Who is a scholar and a gentleman)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.