- You can tell the difference between breast milk and formula at a glance
- The trading deadline passed and you have no idea who your team got
- You walk around with vomit on you, only this time you’re sober
- You?ve shown up at work with slacks but no belt
- You leave the house forgetting a major step in your grooming regimen
- You?ve become a little too familiar with the nuances of Closed Caption TV
- You know the differences between Target and Wal-mart’s baby sections
- You have a million pics of the kids but only five have you in the photo
- You now get more baby magazines than sporting magazines
- One of your Firefox Mozilla startup tabs is BabyCenter.com
- You go around humming lullabies all day long
- You spend more money on baby stuff than electronic equipment
- You get a special glee when you?re able to buy electronic baby stuff
- Your wife whips off her shirt and you know it?s not for you
- When singing along with songs, you change the lyrics so that they are baby appropriate
- Jokes about bowl movements just aren?t as funny anymore
- Fart jokes, on the other hand, are still frickin? hilarious
- If anyone wanted to sit in the backseat of your car, they would have to sit facing the rear
- Your coffee table books now include Baby 411 and What to Expect, The First Year.
- Instead of talking sports with the guys at work, you talk about solutions to reflux with the mothers.
- You refer to yourself in the third person every where you go
- You go to work to get some much needed rest
- The phrase ?Who?s your Daddy? doesn?t mean what it used to
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.