Last night I had to make a run to the grocery store around 10:30 at night (after all, you can’t have home-made peach cobbler without vanilla ice cream!).
As I stood in line to pay, I noticed that everyone in front of me had, like me, only one or two items. It was interesting to imagine just what brought these people to the store for that item. They were…
1) Teenage boy with a small bottle of Elmers Glue.
2) Young man with a package of lunchmeat.
3) Young man with a package of toilet paper (Now, we KNOW what brought him in.)
4) Young man with a twelve pack of Budweiser.
5) Teenage girls with box of Cocoa Puffs and a gallon of milk.
6) Me with the vanilla ice cream.
If we all got together with our one item, that would be some party. (The glue guy could come because every party needs one of those.)
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.