I spent parts of this past weekend in New York City. Observations from my weekend…
- Food sold by the pound is a great concept.
- Driving a big, American luxury towncar in NYC is a real rush.
- If you’ve lived there for six years, it’s hard to match the enthusiasm of someone who’s on their second trip ever (Sorry Sweetie).
- EVERYTHING is expensive. (i.e. $30 to park your car for 4 – 24 hours)
- The only thing less expensive in NYC than San Diego is gas.
- Everyone gets a tip (and not, “don’t wear stripes with plaid.”)
- Musty-urine subway smell is the smell I most identify as being “New York”.
- If you want good italian pastry, New York City is the place.
- A FRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE at Serendipity’s is heavenly.
- To make it in NYC you need comfortable shoes.
Filed under: Uncategorized — Childsplayx2, Copyright (c) 2005-12 @ 8:32 pm Comments Off
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.