Okay, I’m really going to start posting on this more often. Here’s the lowdown on my life over the past year and a half.
1) Moved to beautiful San Diego to buy a house.
2) Leave fantastic job as a Youth Center director to be an assistant director at a Y. This may be the worst decision of my life to date.
3) My wife takes forever to get a job with the County.
4) I realize my boss is out to make my life a living hell.
5) Also realize that the corporate office doesn’t care.
6) We get a house which we’ll pay a fortune for. It will be ready in April.
7) Did I mention my job sucks
Started therapy today. He didn’t think I was right for Prozac… yet.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.